Thursday 17 September 2009

MRFC - 1 hour per month, that's all!

Dear Players & Parents,

I am appealing to you for help!

As you know, the Millwall Lions - the youth section of Millwall RFC
has been building on success after success for the past few seasons.

This season we have been admitted to the Essex competition for both
U17 and U13 age groups.

We have more kids than ever under the age of 11 and the Josh Lewsey
Academy begining in October will bring even more youngsters to the
rugby club.

But, there is only one problem...I only have 3 coaches!

That plus my two team managers, means that there are only 6 of us
looking after a section that includes around 150 kids.

I know Everyone is busy, believe me...so am I! trying to juggle a
full time job, a new baby and the youth section at the rugby club is
not easy. But I give my time because seeing kids learn rugby and enjoy
themselves is very rewarding.

What I am asking is this:

Can YOU give just 1 HOUR per month to help us coach the kids under 11
years old?

1 HOUR from 6:30pm to 7:30pm on a Wednesday night. That's all.

You dont need to be a qualified coach nor do you need to have any
special checks - the head coaches and managers will be present and
leading the session. We just need more people on hand to help
facilitate training as the number of kids attending increases.

You will be put on a rota and assigned a Wednesday evening once a
month that suits you and hopefully we'll see you every month for the
duration of the season.

If 5 people volunteer, I have every week covered plus a spare.

It's only 1 hour per month...am I asking too much?

I'm calling on all adult players and parents to seriously consider
this request. Please reply to me as soon as possible if you are
willing to help out.

thanks

Matt

Youth Chair

Millwall Rugby Club

Millwall Rugby Club does not wish to pester its members and friends with
irrelevant email. If you wish to remove yourself from the list, or change
to another category so that you receive less mail from us, you can do so at
http://www.millwallrugby.com/unsubscribe.html Thank you for your support.

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --