Tuesday 26 October 2010

Rugby First Aid Courses

Dear Players & Parents,

We are trying to get a First Aid Course arranged, to be hosted at
Millwall RFC for all people who need to need to attend.

The club committee has indicated that all coaches and team managers in
adult mens, ladies and youth will need to attend this course, but
there may be other people in the club who are interested in attending.

There may or may not be a charge for this course, but we will confirm
this before anyone has committed.

I know there are some of you who are already qualified, so if you are
could you please get in touch with me as I will need to see all the
certificates - I am building up a data base of all first aiders in the
club.

Once all the qualified people have replied, I will arrange a date for
all of you to come down to the rugby club so i can take copies of your
certificated.

If you can get back to me at dawn@millwallrugby.com
<mailto:dawn@millwallrugby.com>
to let me know if you are qualified OR if need to go on the course, I
would appreciate this.

Thanking you all,
Dawn Doherty
MRFC First Aid Officer

Millwall Rugby Club does not wish to pester its members and friends with
irrelevant email. If you wish to remove yourself from the list, or change
to another category so that you receive less mail from us, you can do so at
http://www.millwallrugby.com/unsubscribe.html Thank you for your support.

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

No comments:

Post a Comment